Pylones Hellas - Portfolio
IBM is aligned around a single, focused business model: innovation. IBM takes its breadth and depth of insight on issues, processes and operations across a variety of industries, and invents and applies technology to help solve its clients' most intractable business and competitive problems.
Although remaining committed, as ever, to lead the development of state-of-the-art technologies, and the products and service offerings built around them, IBM measures themselves today by how well they help clients solve their biggest and most pressing problems.
IBM's clients include many different kinds of enterprises, from sole proprietorships to the world's largest organizations, governments and companies representing every major industry and endeavor. The majority of the company's enterprise business, which excludes the company's original equipment manufacturer (OEM) technology business, occurs in industries that are broadly grouped into six sectors:
- Financial Services: Banking, Financial Markets, Insurance
- Public: Education, Government, Healthcare, Life Sciences
- Industrial: Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Chemical and Petroleum, Electronics
- Distribution: Consumer Products, Retail, Travel, Transportation
- Communications: Telecommunications, Media and Entertainment, Energy and Utilities
- Small and Medium Business: Mainly companies with less than 1,000 employees