We are a team of highly-skilled professionals with a broad range of experience and expertise. Each of us specialized in a different field, we come together to form a strong, constantly evolving team. Above all, we collaborate and complement each other’s strengths to deliver outstanding results. Let us introduce ourselves.
Join our team
Assistant Network Technician
Ref. Code: TEMP ΙNST_19
(Temporary position: from March to July 2019) or Internship
Pylones Hellas SA, a leading Greek IT System Integrator, member of a group of companies with continuous and successful presence in Greek market the last 21 years, seeks to cover the position of Assistant Network Engineer.
- Install well-functioning computer networks, connections (wired and wireless) and cabling
- Test and configure software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices
- Provide technical direction to co-workers on computer and network usage and offer comprehensive advice and instructions
- Experience as network technician or relevant position
- Hands-on experience with common software and hardware
- BSc/BA in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field
- Good communication skills
- Driving licence: B (needed) A, A1 (appreciated)
- Availability to work at clients’ premises all over Greece
Candidates who meet the above requirements may forward their CV quoting the reference
code TEMP ΙNST_19 in email@example.com.