We are a team of highly-skilled professionals with a broad range of experience and expertise. Each of us specialized in a different field, we come together to form a strong, constantly evolving team. Above all, we collaborate and complement each other’s strengths to deliver outstanding results. Let us introduce ourselves.
Join our team
Ref. Code: CE22
Pylones Hellas SA, a leading Greek IT Systems & Cyber Security Integrator, member of a Cypriot group of companies with continuous and successful presence in the Greek market since 1997, is looking for a Cloud Engineer.
The position is reporting to the Cloud & Automation Team Leader.
- Design, implement, and manage cloud-based systems for businesses.
- Produce/Maintain accurate, detailed, hardware and software inventories of both physical and virtual machines/environments.
- Setup and maintain core Linux services
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
- Build and maintain container orchestration platform (Docker/Kubernetes) based on open-source technologies
- Design and implement required failover mechanisms within the Docker/Kubernetes ecosystems
- Write automated (Python/Bash/Ansible) programs for installing applications, libraries, and services on Linux systems (CentOS, RHEL, etc)
- Work with API interfaces and data formats such as REST and JSON
- Share information with other team members
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Desired active certifications in Linux+(CompTIA), Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Linux System Administration or relevant roles
- DevOps experience in continuous integration and delivery with Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab etc
- Cloud infrastructure technologies such as Bare Metal provisioning, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Good knowledge of network and architectural design using micro-services
- Strong knowledge of test automation and test-driven development
- Hands-on experience in cloud native development, experience with AWS, Azure is a plus
- Capable in requirements management
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and work as a team member
- Eager for continuous learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English & Greek)
- Driving License
- Constant training in vendors’ products and technologies
- Opportunity to cooperate in big projects from major Greek and International customers
- Opportunity to work with an experienced team
- Attractive compensation package
- Bonus related to performance
- Life insurance program
- Well-being program
Candidates who meet the above requirements may forward their CV quoting the reference code CE22 in email@example.com.