We are a team of highly-skilled professionals with a broad range of experience and expertise. Each of us specialized in a different field, we come together to form a strong, constantly evolving team. Above all, we collaborate and complement each other’s strengths to deliver outstanding results. Let us introduce ourselves.
Join our team
Ref. Code: CE22
Pylones Hellas SA, a leading Greek IT Systems & Cyber Security Integrator, member of a Cypriot group of companies with continuous and successful presence in the Greek market since 1997, is looking for a Cloud Engineer.
The position is reporting to the Cloud & Automation Team Leader.
- Design, implement, and manage cloud-based systems for businesses.
- Produce/Maintain accurate, detailed, hardware and software inventories of both physical and virtual machines/environments.
- Setup and maintain core Linux services
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
- Build and maintain container orchestration platform (Docker/Kubernetes) based on open-source technologies
- Design and implement required failover mechanisms within the Docker/Kubernetes ecosystems
- Write automated (Python/Bash/Ansible) programs for installing applications, libraries, and services on Linux systems (CentOS, RHEL, etc)
- Work with API interfaces and data formats such as REST and JSON
- Share information with other team members
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Desired active certifications in Linux+(CompTIA), Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Linux System Administration or relevant roles
- DevOps experience in continuous integration and delivery with Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab etc
- Cloud infrastructure technologies such as Bare Metal provisioning, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Good knowledge of network and architectural design using micro-services
- Strong knowledge of test automation and test-driven development
- Hands-on experience in cloud native development, experience with AWS, Azure is a plus
- Capable in requirements management
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and work as a team member
- Eager for continuous learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English & Greek)
- Driving License
💻 Hybrid remote work environment (3 days in the office – 2 days remotely)
🧑 Own a “mate” to support you with onboarding
💸 Attractive compensation package
💰 Performance related bonus
⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family
⚖️ Physical and mental well-being program
🚀 Continuous training and development plan
👖 Casual dress code
🧡 Active participation in internal and external CSR actions (blood donation, runs, cooking….)
🍸 Social events including happy hours, lunches; parties, excursions, recreation areas, and more
Candidates who meet the above requirements may forward their CV quoting the reference code CE22 in firstname.lastname@example.org.