Please read carefully the below terms and conditions before using this website.
www.pylones.gr is a website created by “Pylones Hellas S.A.” company (VAT: 094500067, T.A.: FAE ATHINON), based in Nea Ionia, 96 Marinou Antypa Street, 14235, Greece to promote the products and services PYLONES can provide.
The below terms (along with any documents referred within) describe the way you should use, i.e. access and browse our website pylones.gr (from here after “our website”) as a visitor.
Before using our website, we advise you to read all terms and conditions that apply, especially for using the PYLONES website which is found on the address www.pylones.gr. We recommend you to print and keep a copy of these terms for future use.
These present terms can be revised and modified at any time and without any prior notice. You are kindly advised to regularly check whether the existing terms have been modified, as accessing and browsing our website assumes that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions and you are binded by them. In case of disagreement with the existing terms you should not use this website.
Apart from the terms that will be set below, there are additional terms that apply as appropriate according to your use of the website and the access to certain web pages through it, like:
- Our cookies policy, which defines information related to the cookies in our website.
- Our Marketing terms and conditions, which apply on the personal data processing of our list of recipients of advertising and promotional newsletters and/or marketing activities.
All rights in this website, including intellectual property rights and beyond belong to or have been granted to PYLONES. All content of this website is intellectual property of PYLONES and is protected from the current national and/or foreign laws. All rights regarding the content and any copies that are created from it are reserved.
You can use, download and print the content of this website for personal use only or for internal corporate use. Beyond the above, the use, download or print of the content of this website without our written consent for the following is strictly forbidden:
- Copy, reproduction, use or any other act with the content of this website
- Reproduction, connection to or interconnection of this website to any other webpage.
- Use of the content of this website for any commercial use.
Information provided and Disclaimer
Pylones guarantees the quality, completeness and validity of the information provided on the website www.pylones.gr, both for the truthfulness of the data exposed and for the provided services. While we attempt to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors.
The content (e.g. information, names, pictures, depictions etc), the products and the services which are provided through the website are provided “as is”.
PYLONES is not liable to the visitor/user of the webpages for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, losses or causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) arising from or in any way related to the use of, or the inability to use, or the performance of the website or the content and materials or functionality on or accessed through the website. While we take actions to ensure that pages, services, content on our Website are accurate, errors may occur for which PYLONES does not guarantee that they will be immediately corrected. Similarly, PYLONES does not guarantee that the website or any other related or affiliate website or servers through which we provide the content to visitors/users is free of “viruses” or “harmful content”. The cost for any possible corrections lies upon the visitor/user and by no means to PYLONES.
PYLONES acknowledges the importance of Personal Data protection, as well as electronic transactions security and takes all appropriate measures using the most recent and advanced methods to ensure highest possible security. All your personal information and transactions are safe and confidential.
Third party Links and Connections through social media
Acceptable use policy
Our website may only be used for legitimate purposes.
You should not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- For transmitting illegal, or inappropriate content or materials
- To transmit or deliver any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is hosted;
- any software used for the operation of our site; or
- any hardware or network or software owned or used by any third party.
For any queries, problems regarding the content and operation of the website or any specific issues (legal, ethical, intellectual property etc.) please contact PYLONES using the below contact information.
Thank you for using our website.
PYLONES HELLAS S.A.