This statement expresses the policy of PYLONES for the development, implementation and maintenance of an Integrated Service Management System that meets the requirements of the ISO 20000-1: 2018 standard. The scope of this policy is the IT services, according to the list of services, that support the business activities of the company:
- OFFERS-CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- SUPPORT SERVICES MANAGEMENT
- R&D MANAGEMENT
Our policy for the Service Management System is based on the fundamental principles of measurement, but also on planning for continuous improvement in the Services sector. This is achieved by creating, implementing, and reviewing the objectives, which are documented and monitored within the company in the context of the continuous improvement of our services.
We are constantly reviewing the suitability of our integrated management systems, processes, technological advances and working methods, in conjunction with the requirements and expectations of our customers, our employees and any person or organization working under the control of the company, to ensure that they are appropriate to the nature, scale and impact of the company’s activities on products, services and potential risks.
Our services are in line with our business goals and organizational and customer priorities.
Roles and responsibilities for service management procedures are consistently defined and documented and staff performance is evaluated accordingly.
More specifically, PYLONES is committed to:
- Satisfy or exceed the requirements of its customers in relation to the Services it provides.
- Comply with all Legislation in relation to the Services, as well as with any other regulatory requirements it has committed, as well as with the requirements of the ISO 20000-1: 2018 standard.
- Maintain good business and profitable relationships with customers, our subcontractors, suppliers and other interested third parties.
- Ensure and maintain the ability of all its employees, at the required level so that they can identify and fulfill the contractual, legal and other requirements of the Company for the Services it provides.
- Implement special processes for control, efficiency, and continuous improvement of all existing, as well as new services it provides.
- Adopt an integrated process-centric approach to effectively provide services and meet the requirements of its customers.
- Ensure the continued ability of the Company to meet its contractual commitments through appropriate business continuity plans.
- Ensure that the services provided are not disrupted when responding to an incident or disaster.
- Ensure that the costing and financial management of services are communicated continuously with its customers.
- Ensure that new versions of the software used to provide the services are managed, controlled, and implemented based on procedures to ensure the provision of a high level of service to its customers.
- Manage any changes in information systems used to provide services, in order to continuously provide a high level of service to its customers, through a change management process.
- Communicate this policy to its staff, individuals or organizations working under its control, and any other interested parties, as appropriate.
This PYLONES Policy Statement is available to anyone interested and is documented by the Services Management Plan, which provides further details on procedures, roles and responsibilities.
This policy is reviewed on an annual basis by PYLONES Management or whenever appropriate.