We are a team of highly-skilled professionals with a broad range of experience and expertise. Each of us specialized in a different field, we come together to form a strong, constantly evolving team. Above all, we collaborate and complement each other’s strengths to deliver outstanding results. Let us introduce ourselves.
Join our team
Cyber Security Engineer
Ref. Code: CSE_22
Pylones Hellas SA, a leading Greek IT Systems & Cyber Security Integrator, member of a Cypriot group of companies with continuous and successful presence in the Greek market since 1997, is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer.
The position is reporting to the Optimization & NetSec Team Leader.
- Implement secure architecture designs
- Develop security guidance documentation
- Design, implement & support security systems for clients (service providers & enterprises) in Greece and abroad.
- Participate in multi-technology teams for the design and implementation of security solutions & services.
- Troubleshoot complex problems on clients’ critical infrastructures, such as investigation of intrusion incidents and forensics
- Test security solutions using industry standard analysis criteria
- Attend training concerning cyber security products used for clients
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Security certificates
- Understanding of latest trends in Cyber Security field
- At least 5 years of experience in Cyber Security or relevant roles
- Experience with OWASP, static/dynamic analysis, and common exploit tools and methods
- Linux experience
- Expertise on OS Security & DB Security best practices
- Attractive compensation package
- Bonus related to performance
- Life insurance program
- Well-being program
Candidates who meet the above requirements may forward their CV quoting the reference code CSE_22 in email@example.com.