We are a team of highly-skilled professionals with a broad range of experience and expertise. Each of us specialized in a different field, we come together to form a strong, constantly evolving team. Above all, we collaborate and complement each other’s strengths to deliver outstanding results. Let us introduce ourselves.
Join our team
Junior Presales Engineer
Pylones Hellas SA, a leading Greek IT Systems & Cyber Security Integrator, member of a Cypriot group of companies with a continuous and successful presence in the Greek market since 1997, is looking for a Junior Presales Engineer.
The position is reporting to the Presales Manager.
- Cooperate with the sales department as a technical expert, participate in meetings and presentations with the client
- Responsible for the technical aspects of the proposals to RFPs
- Design the most appropriate solution for the client, determine the scope, and develop technical solutions
- Identify the client’s requirements, and analyze the project’s technical and operational specifications (requirement capture)
- Prepare the bill of material (BOM), and analyze all necessary manpower in cooperation with the technical department
- Provide presales support for new and existing clients
- Successfully demonstrate products and 3rd party solutions
- Maintain technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars, and certifications
- University degree in Computer Science or/and Presales certification holder
- Experience in sales engineering or in deploying technology solutions will be highly appreciated
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Greek and English
- Attention to detail, customer service, and problem-solving orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
💻 Hybrid remote work environment (3 days in the office – 2 days remotely)
🧑 Own a “mate” to support you with onboarding
💸 Attractive compensation package
💰 Performance related bonus
⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family
⚖️ Physical and mental well-being program
🚀 Continuous training and development plan
👖 Casual dress code
🧡 Active participation in internal and external CSR actions (blood donation, runs, cooking….)
🍸 Social events including happy hours, lunches; parties, excursions, recreation areas, and more
Candidates who meet the above requirements may forward their CV in firstname.lastname@example.org.