We are a team of highly-skilled professionals with a broad range of experience and expertise. Each of us specialized in a different field, we come together to form a strong, constantly evolving team. Above all, we collaborate and complement each other’s strengths to deliver outstanding results. Let us introduce ourselves.
Join our team
Junior SailPoint Specialist
SailPoint is an Identity Security Cloud Platform that discovers, manages, and secures access for all identity types across your entire organization, anytime and anywhere. Pylones Hellas SA, a leading Greek IT Systems & Cyber Security Integrator, is looking for the right candidate to be trained on the SailPoint platform (the global leader in Identity Governance) and undertake the position of Junior SailPoint Specialist.
Do you have business acumen?
Are you familiar with IT and MIS systems?
Are you interested in the role of consultant?
Are you a BSc holder in business or IT?
AFTER THE TRAINING PERIOD, THE POSITION HOLDER WILL BE ABLE TO COPE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITIONS SUMMARIZED BELOW:
- Develop and configure system integrations, reports, workflows, and policies in SailPoint IIQ
- Mentor/train clients’ team members on lacking technical skills
- Suggest and implement service automation to improve operational efficiency
- Provide technical support for SailPoint IIQ Platform and support infrastructure as needed
- Work closely with business analysts, quality assurance, and project management resources throughout the delivery of solutions
THE WORK EXPERIENCE TO BE GAINED INCLUDES:
- Experience implementing solutions with Sailpoint IIQ
- Experience on-boarding applications with Sailpoint
- Experience tuning Sailpoint environments
- Hands-on experience with implementing identity solutions.
- Hands-on experience with supporting an identity and access management system integrated with target applications such as Salesforce, SAP, O365.
- Ability to interact directly with customers that do not have an IT background including key business stakeholders and clients.
💻 Hybrid remote work environment (3 days in the office – 2 days remotely)
🧑 Own a “mate” to support you with onboarding
💸 Attractive compensation package
💰 Performance related bonus
⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family
⚖️ Physical and mental well-being program
🚀 Continuous training and development plan
👖 Casual dress code
🧡 Active participation in internal and external CSR actions (blood donation, runs, cooking….)
🍸 Social events including happy hours, lunches; parties, excursions, recreation areas, and more
Candidates who are interested in the above opportunity may forward their CV in email@example.com.