We are a team of highly-skilled professionals with a broad range of experience and expertise. Each of us specialized in a different field, we come together to form a strong, constantly evolving team. Above all, we collaborate and complement each other’s strengths to deliver outstanding results. Let us introduce ourselves.
Join our team
Ref. Code: NE_22
Pylones Hellas SA, a leading Greek IT Systems & Cyber Security Integrator, member of a Cypriot group of companies with continuous and successful presence in the Greek market since 1997, is looking for a Network Engineer.
The position is reporting to the Integration Team Leader.
- Working directly with clients regarding ongoing technical issues
- Being involved in long term projects such as new deployments and migrations
- Working on Cisco, HPΕ, Aruba, Checkpoint platforms and Cloud networks
- Providing support for troubleshooting and maintaining IP networks
- Analyzing complex networking issues and routing problems
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Maintaining technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars, and certifications
- University degree in Computer Science
- Certified knowledge of enterprise network infrastructure
- At least 5 years’ experience in applying network and security engineering solutions on Switches Firewalls and VMWare
- Knowledge in network design and maintenance and overall understanding of the IP transport principles and Cloud networking (Azure, AWS)
- Solid knowledge of LAN/WAN configurations and familiarity with routers, & switches, Internet firewalls, and wireless technology.
- Experience and familiarity with Windows Server
- Experience on Virtualization platforms
- Knowledge of SMTP, HTTP, DNS protocol & routing protocol OSPF, BGP, ETC
- Knowledge of VPN technics
- Capable in requirements management
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and work as a team member
- Eager for continuous learning
- Attractive compensation package
- Bonus related to performance
- Working environment that enhances initiative, collaboration and constant learning
- Life insurance program
- Well-being program
Candidates who are interested and meet the above requirements may forward their CV quoting the reference code NE22 in email@example.com.