We are a team of highly-skilled professionals with a broad range of experience and expertise. Each of us specialized in a different field, we come together to form a strong, constantly evolving team. Above all, we collaborate and complement each other’s strengths to deliver outstanding results. Let us introduce ourselves.
Join our team
Pylones Hellas SA, a leading Greek IT Systems & Cyber Security Integrator, member of a Cypriot group of companies with continuous and successful presence in the Greek market since 1997, is looking for a Network Engineer.
The position is reporting to the Integration Team Leader.
- Working directly with clients regarding ongoing technical issues
- Being involved in long term projects such as new deployments and migrations
- Working on Cisco, HPΕ, Aruba, Checkpoint platforms and Cloud networks
- Providing support for troubleshooting and maintaining IP networks
- Analyzing complex networking issues and routing problems
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Maintaining technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars, and certifications
- University degree in Computer Science
- Certified knowledge of enterprise network infrastructure
- At least 5 years’ experience in applying network and security engineering solutions on Switches Firewalls and VMWare
- Knowledge in network design and maintenance and overall understanding of the IP transport principles and Cloud networking (Azure, AWS)
- Solid knowledge of LAN/WAN configurations and familiarity with routers, & switches, Internet firewalls, and wireless technology.
- Experience and familiarity with Windows Server
- Experience on Virtualization platforms
- Knowledge of SMTP, HTTP, DNS protocol & routing protocol OSPF, BGP, ETC
- Knowledge of VPN technics
- Capable in requirements management
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and work as a team member
- Eager for continuous learning
💻 Hybrid remote work environment (3 days in the office – 2 days remotely)
🧑 Own a “mate” to support you with onboarding
💸 Attractive compensation package
💰 Performance related bonus
⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family
⚖️ Physical and mental well-being program
🚀 Continuous training and development plan
👖 Casual dress code
🧡 Active participation in internal and external CSR actions (blood donation, runs, cooking….)
🍸 Social events including happy hours, lunches; parties, excursions, recreation areas, and more
Candidates who are interested and meet the above requirements may forward their CV in firstname.lastname@example.org.