We are a team of highly-skilled professionals with a broad range of experience and expertise. Each of us specialized in a different field, we come together to form a strong, constantly evolving team. Above all, we collaborate and complement each other’s strengths to deliver outstanding results. Let us introduce ourselves.
Join our team
Ref. Code: NE_21
Pylones Hellas SA, a leading Greek IT System Integrator, member of a group of companies with a continuous and successful presence in the Greek market for more than 23 years, is looking for a highly motivated professional to cover the position of Network Engineer.
The position is reporting to the Network Services Team Leader.
- Working directly with clients regarding ongoing technical issues
- Being involved in long term projects such as new deployments and migrations
- Working on Cisco, HPΕ, Linux, Checkpoint, Palo Alto and F5 Networks platforms
- Providing support for troubleshooting and maintaining IP networks
- Analyzing complex networking issues and routing problems
- Maintaining technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars and certifications
- University degree in Computer Science
- At least 5 years’ experience in applying network engineering solutions
- Working experience on Cisco, Linux, Firewalls and VMWare is required
- Any (OR equivalent) of the following certificates is required: CCNP, CCDP, CCIP, CCNP Security/CCSP, CCNP Wireless, F5 201, F5 30X.
- Knowledge in network design and maintenance and overall understanding of the IP transport principles
- Solid knowledge of LAN/WAN configurations and familiarity with Cisco routers, & switches, Internet firewalls, and wireless technology.
- Experience with Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and Linux Servers
- Broad technical knowledge and understanding of large scale, LAN / WAN networks
- Experience on Virtualization platforms
- Knowledge of SMTP, HTTP, DNS protocol
- Knowledge of routing protocol (OSPF, BGP, ETC)
- Knowledge of advance VPN technics
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Greek and English
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Customer and problem-solving orientation
- Driving License
- Constant training in vendors’ products and technologies
- Opportunity to take part in big projects from major Greek and International customers
- Opportunity to work with an experienced team
- Life insurance program
- Well-being program
- Compensation package relevant to candidate’s profile
- Bonus related to the performance
Candidates who are interested and meet the above requirements may forward their CV quoting the reference code NE21 in firstname.lastname@example.org.