We are a team of highly-skilled professionals with a broad range of experience and expertise. Each of us specialized in a different field, we come together to form a strong, constantly evolving team. Above all, we collaborate and complement each other’s strengths to deliver outstanding results. Let us introduce ourselves.
Join our team
Ref. Code: PS21
Pylones Hellas SA, a leading Greek IT System Integrator, member of a group of companies with a continuous and successful presence in the Greek market the last 23 years, is looking for a highly motivated professional to cover the position of Presales Engineer.
The position is reporting to the Technical Manager.
- Cooperate with the sales department as a technical expert, participate in meetings and presentations with the client
- Design the most appropriate solution for the client, determine the scope and develop technical solutions
- Identify the client’s requirements, analyze the project’s technical and operational specifications (requirement capture)
- Prepare the bill of material (BOM), analyze all necessary manpower in cooperation with the technical department
- Provide presales support for new and existing clients
- Successfully demonstrate products and 3rd party solutions
- Maintain technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars, and certifications
- University degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales or sales engineering position applying ΙΤ solutions (pre-and post-sales account management and follow up)
- Proven track record on building and/or deploying technology solutions –
- IP Networks (LANs and WANs) including switching, firewalling, enterprise WiFi
- Microsoft including, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SQL.
- One or more of the following Certification is highly desired
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- VMware Certified Professional
- Red Hat Certification
- Cisco CCNA, CCNP or CCIE
- Checkpoint Presales Certification
- Palo Alto Presales Certification
- Other industry certification such as CISSP is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Greek and English
- Attention to detail, customer service, and problem-solving orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Driving License
- Attractive compensation package
- Constant training in vendors’ products and technologies
- Life insurance program
- Well-being program
- Bonus related to the performance appraisal process
- Opportunity to cooperate in big projects from major Greek and International customers
- Opportunity to work with an experienced team
Candidates who meet the above requirements may forward their CV quoting the reference
code PS21 in email@example.com.