We are a team of highly-skilled professionals with a broad range of experience and expertise. Each of us specialized in a different field, we come together to form a strong, constantly evolving team. Above all, we collaborate and complement each other’s strengths to deliver outstanding results. Let us introduce ourselves.
Join our team
Ref. Code: SECE_19
Pylones Hellas SA, a leading Greek IT System Integrator, member of a group of companies with continuous and successful presence in Greek market for more than the last 20 years, is looking for highly motivated professional to cover the position of security engineer.
The position is reporting to the Technical Manager.
- Implement secure architecture design
- Develop security guidance documentation
- Design, implement & support security systems (service provider & enterprise) for clients in Greece and abroad.
- Participate in multi-technology teams for the design and implement security solutions & services.
- Troubleshoot complex problems on client critical infrastructure & production networks, such as investigation of intrusion incidents and conduct forensic investigations
- Test security solutions using industry standard analysis criteria
- Attend training concerning cyber security products used for clients
- At least 5 years of experience in Information Security or relevant roles
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of latest trends in Information Security field
- Experience with OWASP, static/dynamic analysis, and common exploit tools and methods
- Linux experience (e.g. Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS)
- Expertise on OS Security best practices
- Expertise on DB Security best practices
- The following (OR equivalent) certificates is required: CCNP, CCDP, CCIP, CCNP Security/CCSP, CCNP Wireless, F5 201, F5 30X.
- Any knowledge and experience of Scripting languages will be considered as an advantage
- Any knowledge and experience of IPS, WAF, DAM and Firewall solutions will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of end point solutions (DLP, Anti-Malware, etc.) will be considered as a strong advantage
- Knowledge and experience of advanced security solutions (Deep Packet Inspection, etc., Privilege Access Management, SIEM) will be considered as a strong advantage
- Information Security certifications such as: CISSP, or CISA, or C-EH, or GIAC etc. will be considered as asset(s)
- Any relevant qualifications will be considered as a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English & Greek)
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and work as a team member
- Driving License
- Attractive compensation package
- Life insurance program
- Constant training in vendors’ products and technologies
- Opportunity to cooperate in big projects from major Greek and International customers
- Opportunity to work with an experienced team
Candidates who meet the above requirements may forward their CV quoting the reference
code SECE_19 in email@example.com.