We are a team of highly-skilled professionals with a broad range of experience and expertise. Each of us specialized in a different field, we come together to form a strong, constantly evolving team. Above all, we collaborate and complement each other’s strengths to deliver outstanding results. Let us introduce ourselves.
Join our team
Senior Sales Executive
Ref. Code: SSE_22
Pylones Hellas SA, a leading Greek IT System Integrator, member of a group of companies with a continuous and successful presence in the Greek market since 1997, is looking for a Senior Sales Executive.
The position is reporting to the Sales Manager.
- Expand company’s customer base by using previous experience and contacts
- Develop sales volume from existing and potential clients
- Develop long term relationships with current and prospect clients, by recommending company’s solutions
- Identify client’s needs, determine project’s requirements
- Negotiate, present solution, participate in UAT and sales closing
- Prepare company’s proposal in close cooperation with pre-sales and procurement
- Manage contracts, inquiries or complaints
- Maintain relationship with client by providing support, information, and guidance
- Keep close cooperation with Presales, procurement and technical department
- Identifies industry trends, new products and technologies, market activities
- Monitor monthly and quarterly sales targets, in respect of agreed goals
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration and/or Sales Management
- Business orientation and approach in Sales
- Extended experience in relevant position in IT sector
- Experience in handling mid and large scaled enterprises
- Experience in understanding and applying technical solutions
- Knowledge of vendors’ products and technologies (HPE, Microsoft, IBM, AWS, Cisco, NetApp, VMWare) and acquisition of relevant sales certifications is highly appreciated
- Attractive compensation package (competitive salary, commission scheme, company car…)
- Working environment that enhances initiative, collaboration and constant learning
- Life insurance program
- Well-being program
Candidates who meet the above requirements may forward their CV quoting the reference code SSE_22 in firstname.lastname@example.org.