We are a team of highly-skilled professionals with a broad range of experience and expertise. Each of us specialized in a different field, we come together to form a strong, constantly evolving team. Above all, we collaborate and complement each other’s strengths to deliver outstanding results. Let us introduce ourselves.
Join our team
Ref. Code: SE_20
Pylones Hellas SA, a leading Greek IT System Integrator, member of a group of companies with a continuous and successful presence in the Greek market for more than 23 years, is looking for a highly motivated professional to cover the position of systems engineer.
The position is reporting to the Support Services Team Leader.
- Perform systems installations, configurations and integrations
- Work mainly on HPE, Microsoft and virtualization platforms
- Provide support for troubleshooting and maintain IT equipment
- Provide technical support on phone, email, on-site and at clients’ premises (outsourcing)
- Test equipment and services
- Analyze and solve complex IT Systems issues (servers, storage, networking)
- Maintain technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars and certifications
- University degree in Computer Science
- At least 3 years’ experience in applying technical solutions
- Broad technical knowledge and understanding of large scale, IT Infrastructures
- Working knowledge of vendor products and technologies from HPE, Microsoft, IBM, Cisco, NetApp, VMWare and relevant certifications is highly appreciated
- Experience on Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange Server, Virtualization platforms (preferably Citrix).
- Experience on Storage (NetApp or IBM N-Series, 3PAR)
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Greek and English
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Customer and problem-solving orientation
- Driving License
- Constant training in vendors’ products and technologies
- Opportunity to take part in big projects from major Greek and International customers
- Opportunity to work with an experienced team
- Life insurance program
- Well-being program
- Compensation package relevant to candidate’s profile
- Bonus related to the performance
Candidates who are interested and meet the above requirements may forward their CV quoting the reference code SE20 in email@example.com.