We are a team of highly-skilled professionals with a broad range of experience and expertise. Each of us specialized in a different field, we come together to form a strong, constantly evolving team. Above all, we collaborate and complement each other’s strengths to deliver outstanding results. Let us introduce ourselves.
Join our team
Pylones Hellas SA, a leading Greek IT Systems & Cyber Security Integrator, member of a Cypriot group of companies with continuous and successful presence in the Greek market since 1997, is looking for a Systems Εngineer.
The position is reporting to the Support Services Team Leader.
- Perform systems installations, configurations and integrations
- Work mainly on HPE, Microsoft, Linux and virtualization platforms
- Provide support for troubleshooting and maintain IT equipment
- Provide technical support on phone, email, on-site
- Analyze and solve complex IT Systems issues (servers, storage, networking)
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Maintain technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars and certifications
- University degree in Computer Science
- Broad technical knowledge and understanding of large scale, IT Infrastructures
- At least 4 years’ experience in applying technical solutions
- Working knowledge of vendor products and technologies from HPE, Microsoft, IBM, Cisco, NetApp, VMWare and relevant certifications is highly appreciated
- Experience on Linux and Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange Server, Virtualization platforms
- Experience on Storage (NetApp or IBM, HPE, Dell)
- Experience on Cloud platforms
- Capable in requirements management
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and work as a team member
- Eager for continuous learning
💻 Hybrid remote work environment (3 days in the office – 2 days remotely)
🧑 Own a “mate” to support you with onboarding
💸 Attractive compensation package
💰 Performance related bonus
⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family
⚖️ Physical and mental well-being program
🚀 Continuous training and development plan
👖 Casual dress code
🧡 Active participation in internal and external CSR actions (blood donation, runs, cooking….)
🍸 Social events including happy hours, lunches; parties, excursions, recreation areas, and more
Candidates who are interested and meet the above requirements may forward their CV in email@example.com.